Swimming Goggles, ZIONOR G1 Polarized Swim Goggles with Mirror/Smoke Lens UV Protection Watertight Anti-Fog Adjustable Strap Comfort fit for Unisex Adult Men and Women, Teenagers
- ZIONOR is a brand specializing in outdoor & sports products, including swimming, diving, skiing products.
- In the past 6 years, our products have been sold all over the world. The support and love of our customers have strengthened our determination to provide you with higher quality products and services.
- Each of our products in the market is based on an indepth market research and design, using the latest technology to address customers' concerns about products, so that customers can buy products with higher quality and more affordable and get a good shopping experience.
Features of ZIONOR Polarized Swimming Goggles
- REAL Polarized lens provides better eyes protection against harmful UV rays and lights, restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light, for outdoor swimming, surfing, kayaking and other water related sports
- "Easy-push button" on each side for adjusting strap to fit your head simply, properly and smoothly
- Special treatment of UV protection and anti-fogging on outside and inside the lens, cut the clear and sunlight reflection under the pool.
- Wide-view vision under water for optimized lens, crystal clear and clean view.
- Dual-strap at back for less pressure for head and comfortable wearing experience for long time swimming.
- Safe & non-allergy silicone material of frame and gasket, odorless, latex-free, curved eyes socket for better waterproof.
Important tips: Follow the detailed steps in the product descriptions to avoid fogging, leakage and scratches. To choose the most suitable swimming goggles for your face, please check the size of the goggles in the pictures.
How to protect and prolong the life of your swim goggles？
It's important to take a moment to care for your swim goggles regularly. Caring for your swimming goggles doesn't take much effort or time, but can prolong the life and condition of this piece of equipment that's crucial to this sport.
- After swimming, make sure to rinse your swim goggles in cold fresh water. Rinsing off the dirt. Don't rub the lenses too hard with a rough cloth, which can damage the coating.
- Do not use soap or detergent with strong chemicals, use a mild liquid soap or baby shampoo to clean your swimming goggles.
- Avoid placing them in direct sunlight or hot water as this may cause the rubber to melt or screen to crack.
- Try to lay them out flat to dry in a cool place as much as possible before placing them in your swim bag or towel. Because the leftover water residue in the swim goggles might damage the coating.
- Storing your swimming goggles in their protective case prevents scratches and exposure to outside elements.
Why Are Your Swimming Goggles Fogging Up?
Condensation is the culprit behind foggy goggles. Your goggles cool off in the water, but the area around your eyes heats up due to your body temperature. The combination of hot and cold causes water droplets to form on the inside of your goggles — which creates fog.
1.The anti-fog coating on all goggles is not permanent and will eventually degrade.
2.Wear and tear caused by frequent use and improper storage can damage the anti-fog coating.
How to prevent fogging when swimming?
The anti-fogging coating on inside lens will eventually faded, here are some tips for how to maintain the fog-resistance function of the swimming goggles:
- Do not rub the inside of the swim goggles with a finger or towel. This method may cause damage and rub off the anti-fog coating.
- Activate the anti-fogging coating of the inside lens by soaking the swim goggles in the water before swimming.
- Make sure the swimming goggles fit tightly on your face and there is no gap when swimming.
- Place one small drop of dish soap on each lens, followed by a rinse in cool water for one to two minutes.
- Spit and lick the inside lens like the athletes do.
- Use anti-fog spray. Put them on inside lens.
Why Are Your Swimming Goggles Leaking?
The main reason of leaking may not caused by the strap, but the goggles frame has gap.
1.Maybe you didn't adjust your goggles properly, resulting in gaps.
2.Maybe you wear your goggles outside your swimming cap, causing the goggles to slide while you swim.
3. Maybe your goggles don't fit your face and eye socket.
How to adjust the swim goggles and have a solid watertight experience under the water?
Please always remember that the main reason of leaking may not be caused by the strap, but the swimming goggles frame has gap. Double check if the swim goggles can fit you properly with or without the strap around your head to get the vacuum-sealing.
- Make sure the swim goggles sit on your nose bridge and around eyes comfortably and the sealing the perfect.
- You may adjust the swimming goggles and feel a slight pressure from the swim goggles to your skin.
- Push the lock button to adjust the strap and secure the swim goggle so it will stay put when swimming.