Soil Moisture Sensor Meter - Soil Water Monitor, Hydrometer for Gardening, Farming, No Batteries Required
The XLUX T10 Moisture Meter tells you, instantly, whether your plants need water. With this meter, you will know that sometimes though the top of the soil looks dry, just beneath the surface it's very wet--no wonder the plants are struggling.
It's very easy to use, just stick it in the dirt and the dial instantly tells you whether the soil is dry, moist or wet.
Easy To Use
- Inset the probe of the meter to the plants' root level
- Note moisture level in the dial which has ten scales
- Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
- Avoid hard stones when inserting probe as they may damage the probe
- Never put this meter into water. For some very loose soil, the reading may be inaccurate
- Don't leave it in the soil for more than an hour for use
1. Easy to read levels
2. No batteries needed
3. Indoor/outdoor use
4. Color coded reading system
5. For most plants
1 x XLUX Moisture Sensor Meter