SMONET Smart Door Lock WiFi Gateway, Bluetooth Keyless Entry Electronic Door Lock Wi-Fi Bridge, TTLock Smart Deadbolt WiFi Hub Work with Alexa.
Gateway paring step
- Find main menu at upper left corner, select Gateway - G2.
- Connect to power before entering next step. Switching on the power too early will result in "search failed".
- Configure wifi information, please note that your phone also needs to be connected to the same wifi.
- Configuration successfully! There will be a "Gateway" column in the "Settings".
How to connect Alexa and gateway
- Download the "Alexa" on your mobile phone and connecting, find "Skills & Games" in the menu bar and search for “TTlock”.
- Enter the login interface, enable. Please Note: If the login failed, please fill in the area code "001" at front of account.
- Give Alexa the "discover" command, and the Locks option appears on the page.
- Paring successfully! Enter the setting interface, authorize APP control and voice control.
Condition: Brand New
Network standard: Wi-Fi 2.4G network
Power interface: Type-c USB
Power input: DC5V
X1 USB Cable (No adapter included)
X1 User Manual
|Smart Deadbolt Black||Smart Deadbolt Silver||Wi-Fi Gateway|
|Material||Zinc Alloy||Zinc Alloy|
|Auto Lock Time||5s-Custom||5s-Custom||/|
|Product Dimensions||6.30 x 2.56 x 1.77 in||6.30 x 2.56 x 1.77 in||2.75 x 2.75 x 1.02 in|
|Power Supply Mode||4 AA Batteries||4 AA Batteries||Type C Line|