One Fur All - 100% Natural Soy Wax Candle, 20 Fragrances - Pet Odor Eliminator, Up to 60 Hrs Burn Time, Non-Toxic, Reusable Glass Jar Scented Candles – Pet House Candle, Sunwashed Cotton

$102.99

Product Description Discover the Safe, Effective Way to Eliminate Pet Odor! Sunwashed Cotton combines classic, crisp, clean laundry fragrance with modern fruity scents. Enjoy smells of freshly laundered linens hung...

Product Description

Discover the Safe, Effective Way to Eliminate Pet Odor!

Sunwashed Cotton combines classic, crisp, clean laundry fragrance with modern fruity scents. Enjoy smells of freshly laundered linens hung to air dry on a clear, sunny day. Pets fill our homes with unconditional love and joy, but they can also be the source of some unpleasant smells. Spray cleansers may help eliminate the odor, but they can also be harmful to your pets as well as to the environment.

Get rid of odor and freshen your home with a Pet House Candle from One Fur All! Designed and formulated to neutralize odors, these candles are a must-have for both dog and cat owners. While most sprays simply mask smells, our blend includes an odor neutralizer that leaves your home clean, welcoming and undeniably fresh.

Using top quality fragrances and natural essential oils, we developed 15 different scents that’ll fill the room with a calming aroma that’s never overwhelming! Thanks to natural soy wax and a cotton wick, our candles are totally non-toxic and safe. They burn cleaner and last for up to 60 hours! Compare our candles to Pet Odor Exterminator candles and Yankee scented candles.

At One Fur All, we know that a happy, healthy home starts with a clean environment. Hand poured and made in the USA, we use renewable materials to make our products and are proud to say they’re paraffin and allergen-free. When you finish the candle, you can even reuse your jar!

Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks. Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.