Create Your Own Window Art by Horizon Group USA, Paint Your Own Suncatchers, Includes 12 Suncatchers & More, Assorted Colors
Unleash your creativity and transform your windows into works of art Layout Your Materials! Protect your workspace with newspaper or scrap paper Set aside the transite cord & suction...
Layout Your Materials!
- Protect your workspace with newspaper or scrap paper
- Set aside the transite cord & suction cups for later
Choose Your Design!
- Select a suncatcher design
- There are 12 suncatchers to choose from, or you can create custom window clings on the acetate sheet!
Select Your Colors & Paint!
- Fill in each section with your desired colors
- Be sure not to squeeze the tube too hard or paint will come out very quickly!
- Stay within the guides so your colors don't run
- Let dry for 8-12 hours
Add Cording & Put on Display!
- Cut the transite cording into 12 even pieces
- Once your suncatcher is dry, loop the cording through the hole in the top
- Tie the 2 ends of the cording together in a tight knot
- Choose a clean area of the window & push the suction cup until it's stuck
- Hang your suncatcher for the world to see!
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks. Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.