eTrex 10 retains the core functionality, rugged construction, affordability and long battery life that made eTrex the most dependable GPS device available. We improved the user interface and added a worldwide basemap, paperless geocaching and support for spine-mounting accessories.
Rugged Handheld GPS with Enhanced Capabilities.
- Worldwide basemap
- 2.2" monochrome display, easy to read in any light
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- Paperless geocaching
- 25-hour battery life with 2 AA batteries
eTrex supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. eTrex stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
The eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. When using GLONASS satellites, a system developed by the Russian Federation, the time it takes for the receiver to 'lock on' to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS.
Plan Your Next Trip
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks
- This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers.
- BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
|eTrex 30x||eTrex 20x||eTrex 10|
|Display size, WxH||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)||1.4" x 1.7" (3.6 x 4.3 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||240 x 320 pixels||240 x 320 pixels||128 x 160 pixels|
|Display type||2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT||2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT||transflective, monochrome|
|Ability to add maps||✓||✓|
|Track log||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks||10,000 points, 200 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|Custom maps compatible||✓||✓|