Iontophoresis Device to Treat Hyperhidrosis for Home Use – Excessive Sweating Treatment – Cost-Effective High-Quality Sweat Treatment for Hands, Feet, and Underarms
Dermadry is an iontophoresis machine designed to treat excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) of the hands, feet, and underarms. Our anti-sweat device was designed with simplicity, safety, and efficiency in mind, to allow users to attain their desired dryness from the comfort of their home.
Dermadry is a Canadian company offering a solution for excessive sweating, also known as hyperhidrosis.
Excessive sweating is a problem that takes a considerable toll on people’s lives and well-being.
With the help of experts in the fields of engineering and medicine,
Dermadry developed an iontophoresis device with efficiency, ease of use, and safety in mind. What was once merely an idea quickly became a reality, and Dermadry became the first and only tap water iontophoresis device to receive a Medical Device License from Health Canada.
- Can provide you with up to 6 weeks of dryness.
- Is the most affordable treatment option for long-lasting results.
- Is Internationally trusted by doctors
- Can helo you achieve a happy and sweat-free life!
Dermadry’s advantages include:
- 15-20 minute treatment sessions.
- Pulsed current for comfortable and effective treatment.
- Modern and user-friendly design.
- Accurate current control.
- Automatic alternating polarity.
Iontophoresis Machine for Excessive Sweating
Some key points about iontophoresis treatment:
- The use of tap water ensures uniform treatment over the targeted areas.
- Providing an adequate level of current on the targeted area will reduce sweat in most cases.
- The treatment’s success partly depends on the current strength that is used.
- Higher current strengths are more efficient and should be used for severe sweating.
- The treatment strength should be changed in accordance with skin sensitivity.
- Hands and feet can tolerate a higher current strength than underarms.
- Following the initial treatment phase, results must be maintained by following a treatment schedule.
- The frequency of treatments is dependant upon the severity of the hyperhidrosis.
Dermadry Total For Hands, Feet & Underarms
The one-stop solution for people who suffer from sweaty hands, feet, and underarms. Dermadry Total is the best choice for those seeking long-lasting dryness in all three zones.
Dermadry Hands & Feet
Put an end to awkward handshakes and smelly feet with Dermadry Hands & Feet. This affordable solution was created to target your specific needs.
Fight back against unwanted underarm sweat stains with Dermadry Underarms. A targeted and compact solution.