CT312 3 in 1 TIG MMA CUT Welders Inverter Welding Machine 120A TIG/ MMA 30A Plasma Cutter Portable Multifunction Welding Equipment 220V
Features: 1. TIG Welders: 10-120A DC TIG Electric Current Output. Quality TIG welding on stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper, brass and bronze etc. HF start improvers tungsten life. 2....
1. TIG Welders: 10-120A DC TIG Electric Current Output. Quality TIG welding on stainless steel, nickel alloys, copper, brass and bronze etc. HF start improvers tungsten life.
2. Plasma Cutter: 30AMP Plasma Cutter Current Output. Compact Plasma Cutter Has a Handle for Portability and Uses Non-Hazardous Compressed Aiir to Cut Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild steel, Copper, and Aluminum ect.
3. Stick/MMA Welders: 10-120AMP DC Stick/MMA Electric Current Output; Easy ARC Start, Stable Welding Arc, Deep Weld Pool and Beautiful Welding Shape; Adjustable Hot Striking Arc Current Which Can Greatly Improve the Arc-Starting Function; Suitable for Welding with Different Kinds Basic Electrode.
4. Small size, light weight, energy saving and no noise Small splashing,great penetration, easy and simple to operate and aesthetic appearance of weld seam Over-volt protection, under volt protection, over current protection, over load protection. Automatic compensation for volt fluctuation
5. Aiir cooling, thermostatic protection, suitable for DIY.
Model Number: CT312
Rated output volt: 220V ±15%
Pulse Frequency: 50/60Hz
Rated Duty Cycle: 60 %
Dimensions: 340 x 160 x 240mm
Technology: Latest invert technology
Application TIG CUT MMA
Input current 10 15.87 14.7
Output current 15 92 25
Current rangee 10-120 10-30 10-120
1 x 2.5M TIG Torch
1 x 2.5M Cutting Torch (PT31)
1 x 1.5M MMA Clamp & Cable
1 x 1.5M Ground Clamp & Cable
1 x Aiir Regulator
1 x Consumables 3sets
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks. Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.